Toronto city has always lived up to its reputation as one of the most livable cities globally. Its cultural diversity ensures that there is always a niche carved out for you irrespective of where you come from. As a prospective condo owner in any neighborhood within Toronto, you sure will be looking out for an exquisite atmosphere with top-notch facilities. The good news is Toronto delivers beyond this! Toronto has an excellent public transport system, a standard education system, restaurants, etc. Listed below are seven of the best neighborhood to buy a condo in Toronto.
Best neighborhoods to buy a condo in Toronto
1. Yorkville: Yorkville is a high-fashion neighborhood perfectly nestled in the heart of Toronto. In recent times, condominiums in Yorkville have risen in value due to increasing foreign and local buyers’ interests. Yorkville has excelled in serving luxury to its residents, and you are not excluded. Yorkville has favorable demographics, prospects for investments, museums, an impeccable transport system for seamless transit within the city, shops, business districts, accessible schools, etc. The prospects of Yorkville are just too appealing to overlook. Various articles have been written in this bustling town. You can learn more about Yorkville with Condomapper.
2. Yonge-Eglinton: Yonge-Eglinton is among the best neighborhood to live in Toronto. It has garnered a reputation as a bustling town with restaurants, cafes, shopping centers, etc. Yonge-Eglinton offers some of the best condos you can get. Public transit in Yonge-Eglinton is so advanced that some condos within the city link you directly to the Toronto Transport Commission. Most condos in Yonge-Eglinton are state of the art. They are equipped with pools, basketball courts, gyms, etc. Like every other town on this list, Yonge-Eglinton received more attention from investors, tourists, foreign and local alike.
3. Riverdale: If you don’t like the vibes of the city life, a place like Riverdale is the right answer for you. Riverdale is a massive chunk of green areas, a quiet neighborhood, and a touch of Victorian-era homes that add to its calm aura. For condo lovers who crave calm scenery, Riverdale has grown in its attractive appeal of late. So if you look to owning a condo there, you might want to hurry. Riverdale has been projected to get increased building projects due to more people buying into its appeal.
4. The Annex: The Annex has a thriving real estate market. Its strategic location makes it attractive to investors. The Annex borders the University of Toronto’s campus, making it a hub for student activities. With clubs and relaxation centers scattered around, you are sure to have the time of your life in the Annex. Condos are abundant in this thriving town with impressive facilities. If you are a student that looks to connect with the university’s main campus, then the Annex is the ideal place for you to be. Furthermore, you can easily access an effective transportation system, cafes, galleries, bars, etc.
5. Leaside: Leaside is one of the most attractive in Toronto. Its accessibility supported its evolution into a hotspot for luxury condos within Toronto. Leaside’s fascinating thing is how it has successfully merged the new high-rises with its old buildings, giving a unique blend. While the prices may vary, condos in Leaside and its environs have been judged to have favorable prices. Leaside offers a suburban transport system to ease your commute within the city. Leaside also offers excellent facilities in its healthcare, schools, relaxation centers, religious centers, sporting centers, cafes, markets, and so on.
6. Kensington Market: Kensington Market is a beloved town located in the heart of Toronto. It is described as an “eclectic neighborhood filled with Victorian architecture, vintage shops, parks, businesses, residences, and synagogues.” This neighborhood has become a meeting point of diverse cultures, making it an ideal place to own a condo. Housing projects, condominiums, and other building projects are rising, and prices are on the rise. Kensington market has grown on investors’ wishlist. Its potential as a business hub has further increased its appeal. Also, the facilities are top-notch in this area.
7. Liberty village: Liberty village has become a hub for professionals. Liberty village leads the pack as far as trendy, young, and professional are mentioned. One noticeable part of liberty village is its huge condo concentration. Condos are virtually everywhere in Liberty village. There are very few towns that are dotted with condos like liberty village. In a bid to meet up with its high condo concentration, Liberty village has made provisions for amenities like grocery, shopping, etc. If you are a young professional or just like a condo dotted town, then liberty village is your ideal destination.
Toronto city is what many cities aspire to be. No doubt, it’s picturesque neighborhood are a sight to behold, not to mention it’s thriving friendly multicultural society. There is no denying the fact that Toronto city is fast becoming a real estate hub. With condos springing up in various parts of this great city, you would do yourself a favor by tapping into the full potentials of Toronto city. Condomapper guides you in your search for a desirable condo in Toronto.
SheSpeaks.ca was not involved in the creation of this content. Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. SheSpeaks.ca makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith.